Welcome to the Agents United Alliance!
The Agents United Alliance is a consortium of universities and organisations that develops, maintains and promotes an open source platform for multi-agent conversational systems: The Agents United Platform. Its members are research institutes, universities and companies committed to keeping the development of the open platform alive and progressing.
For service providers
- If you are a service provider looking for innovative user interfaces, see how you can deploy the Agents United Platform for developing state-of-the-art applications featuring multiple embodied conversational agents
- It can be tailored for different purposes and domains to fit your own services and applications, or create new ones
- If you intend to develop a conversational agent - or better yet, several - you do not need to start from scratch: With the Agents United Platform, you can create your own conversational multi-agent system.
- Because Agents United is open source, and licensed under the LGPL, you can reuse or modify our platform modules, or even replace them with your own. Go to https://github.com/AgentsUnited and start coding.
- If you are looking to test how humans interact with conversational multi-agent systems you can use Agents United open platform as the underlying engine and then just focus on the dialogues, or the aspect of the agents, or the gesture behavior…
- You can customize everything without having to develop an entire environment by yourself.